THIS BANKS HAPPEN TO BE THE WORST BANK EVER----MICKEY MOUSE OPERATION--THIS WHOLE OPERATION IS UNTRUSTWORTHY. AS YOU WALK IN YOU CAN TELL THE EMPLOYEES ARE UNDER PAID ...THEY LOOK SO CONFUSED AND OUT OF IT AS IF THEY ARE WISHING TO BE SOMEWHERE ELSE.

MANAGEMENT ARE NEVER AROUND-----AND GOD FORBID YOU ASK THEM A QUESTION----THEY ARE SO OUT OF TOUCH .WHATEVER YOU DO ----DO NOT TRUST THIS PLACE WITH YOUR MONEY-THE ONLY REASON I HAD TO GO THERE WAS THE COMPANY I WORKED FOR HAD AN ACCOUNT THERE AND AFTER 2 MONTHS THEY CLOSED THEIR ACCOUNT WITH THEM-THANK GOD.STAY AWAY--GUARANTEED DISASTER.

Had an Experience with Sterling National Bank?

Comments

Warwick, New York, United States #952084

I have a cure for idiotic banks, TD Bank! Open 7 days a week and till 7:00PM

A working mans bank. (and you don't have to make an appointment to visit your money)

HSBC Bank Credit Card Customer Service Really Sucks Big Time! Hsbc "Back on Monday, January 9, 2017, I called up my HSBC Mastercard Credit Card Company at (888) 662-4722 because I needed to get a hold of the Disputes Department regarding..." Read more Capital One 360 - Just opened an account, already regretting it. Capital One 360 "I recently opened a Capital One 360 checking account, since it seemed like a good fit for me. Debit card, no fees for letting a bank invest my money to..." Read more Ally Bank - Repossession made the repo mans choice?!?! Ally Bank "I lost my job and am black balled in the community so have been struggling to find a new job. My hubby is disabled and we have 5 kids together...." Read more Bank Of America - BOA fails to protect customer from real fraud case Bank Of America "My credit card been phone scammed on April. I have all the evidence, police report. BUT: 1, BOA custermer service push you around in different departments, let you waiting, holding..." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Gnc - No consistency in product Gnc "I work overseas so I purchased all of my vitamins at one time which was close to $1000.00 and in my mega-man vitamin packs were a mismatch of vitamins. Some..." Read more